If you want to be able to provide true interaction with your website’s users, then you’re going to need some way of allowing them to contact you. The best and only option for me is Wufoo and I have been using them for years. Their simple service allows you to create responsive and extensive HTML forms for your website(s), that work well and look good.
Wufoo has both free and paid options for creating your form and can be used to create a number of different things. The most obvious being: mailing lists, surveys, application forms and order forms. There’s also a great range of features to implement within your form. The most simple being simple text boxes and check boxes, that can be used for names and email addresses etc.
However, some of the more advance features of Wufoo forms allow you to collect payments from your users and allows them to upload files with their submission. There’s also the option to throw in a captcha code and make your form alot more secure and prevent those pesky spammers.
In conclusion, Wufoo is one the best and easiest form building options out there and it sure is my personal favourite. If you intent to use the service intensively, it may be worth looking elsewhere or purchasing the paid option, however, if you need a quick and responsive contact form, look no further.
- Best 10 Free Backlink Builder Website
- How to Check if a Website is Down Just for you or Everyone
- How to Download Torrents Online Using IDM
- Searching for the Perfect Website Builder? Here’s What Matters.
- Google AdSense Introduction
- How to Use Twitter in Your Local Market
- Windows 10 Is About to Get More Secure, Easier to Use
- 101 SEO Tips To Follow For New Learners
- 25 Free Online Pinger Tools
- Best Websites For Learning Programming Languages
- Top 10 Steps For Effective Tweet Buttons
- How To Select A Kick Ass Web Analytics Program
- Best Productivity Tools On The Web